Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Global Warming

It's January time, sun very much visible, feels like august, windy and clear sky. This looks like a weather report of a warmer place, but to my surprise I've been told that this is the first time there has been no snow here..apart for a couple of days in november.

I can't let the Global warming, ruin my first winter here. I wanted to see snow, play with snow like i have been watching in movies, click some pictues.... theres so much to do, but here i am, sitting in my room, wearing a t-shirt and looking outside my window to the "august-like" weather.





Getting back to global warming issue, I looked up google for global warming articles and found the - Environmental Protection agency;s website and then somewhere in google was a link of NASA's GPM (Global Precipitation Management), yes, i know, you must be thing....have i heard this term or what.... yes, you have heard this term, in Swades... Shahrukh worked in this project with NASA.. i am amazed to the seriousness shahrukh has put into the movie... like selecting a topic, so real like GPM and actually going to NASA and shooting.

Getting back to the topic... :) ... It says that increase in greenhouse gases has been the primary reason of increase in temperature. It's said that by the time a baby born today is 80 years old, the world will be 6 and a half degrees warmer than it is now.

I found these 2 articles worth reading...

Union of concerened scientists:
BBC News website:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nicelu put up... i like it... keep writing bro